Entrance tests – Russian language proficiency.
Language of studies is Russian.
Term of studies – 5 and 6 years.
An evaluation system – 1-10 marks.
Tuition fee in 2017/2018:
Correspondence department specialties
Tuition fee in USD
Full tuition fee
Application deadline is November 30th
- an application for admission to study with indication of a specialty;
- a certificate about finishing a preparatory course (if you have it);
- a passport;
- an education certificate (document) with the list of studied subjects and marks, received at examinations + attested by a notary translation into Russian;
- birth certificate + attested by a notary translation into Russian;
- medical certificate about state of health and a certificate about absence of HIV, given by official health authorities of the country from which a candidate to study arrived + their attested by a notary translation into Russian;
- a medical certificate, given by a territorial public health organization of the Republic of Belarus (after an obligatory medical examination in the academy);
- a medical insurance policy;
- 6 photos (size 3x4 cm).
If you didn’t get the answer to your questions or want to have more information, use the form of back communication (write a letter, make a telephone call) and we’ll contact you.